Pick up from Jerusalem hotels at 08:30.
Available languages in Bethlehem:
The Dead Sea is a natural wonder and has many therapeutic qualities but it also can be dangerous. For preserving your safety and wellbeing we recommend you read following instructions carefully:
- When entering the sea it is recommended to do as very slowly as the ground mud is very slippery and one tends to sink in .Be cautious not to splash when swimming as the sea is highly salty. If the water gets in your eyes, get out carefully and wash your eyes with fresh water as soon as you can.
- Do not swallow the water.
- It is recommended to be in the water no longer than 20 minutes; the same can be said about the Mud. (You can smear the mineral rich mud from the sea ground all over your body, including your face).Once it dries, wash it off thoroughly.
- Thereafter proceed to wash yourself in the fresh water showers nearby off the shore.
- Regarding jewelries or any precious item (watches pendants earrings etc) – if you are not sure your jewelry is pure gold, it is recommended to remove it before entering the water as the High salt content can ruin other metals and fine mechanisms.
- The shore we visit is well facilitated with Hot & Cold showers, safety lockers (for a deposit) and changing rooms. As well as life guard presence and first aid.
- You should not go barefooted at all times: Sandals or thongs are required, the sand/ ground surface is extremely hot especially in the summer season, and there is considerable walking until the shore edge.
- June-September, extreme temperature (above 40 Celsius), take precautions accordingly (hat, sunscreen, water).